Sunday, September 15, 2013

Hair Color

There are just so many different types of hair color that you can choose from nowadays, some people like their natural hair color better while some like me decided to change hair color once in awhile. I'm totally into color changing, I love to try out different thing. 

I got this photo from the Internet but my natural hair color will be black color, it's a very dark color and I kind of have black color until I'm 15 years old. It's a nice color and it totally suit a lot of people and I love it too but it's the hardest color for hair dyes to get on so if I ever want to get light hair color, I'll have to bleach it first then dye it again which can be quite damaging. 

Another hair color will be this golden blond, it's a really nice shade of color and it's just so sunny and radiate out youthful and happiness. It's a nice natural color to have and it can easily be dyed into other color like red, brown or even crazy colors like pink. 

Brown color hair is a soft, gentle color it's a really pretty kind of color to have. More and more people are changing their hair color into brown as it last the longest and it kind of suit everyone also the color changes aren't too dramatic and just nice. 
Red hair, it's gaining popularity and some people totally rock that color and look great with it. It's the hardest kind of color to sustain, if it's dyed on it'll mostly last for about a month or so only but it's a nice vibrant color like fire and gives off a fighter kind of feeling. Some people are born with red hair which is a very nice color to have! 

Purple color is totally a nice shade to have, it's totally unique and different from all the normal type of color. It can range from the lightest shade to the darkest shade of purple each with a different kind of effect, I'm thinking on getting purple color for my hair the next month. 

Ombre blue, ombre hair color is a nice color combination to get the hair into different colors at different part to create a color gradient changes. It can be done in different color, the most popular ones will be ombre brown to blond at the bottom which is totally nice and can also be done at home with self aid kit. 

What's your favorite hair color ? (: 








42 comments:

  1. I really want to experiment with my hair colour but i'm so scared of damaging my hair xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you can try experimenting it and afterward just take great care of it and I'm sure it'll be fine (: x

      Delete
  2. Very nice hairstyles and hair colors, blondish-brown shades like them!
    http://juditnailpolishblog.blogspot.hu/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/10582621

    ReplyDelete
  3. i still love red hair but i am bored of it..i want to go for green this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Green sounds lovely what a bold color but great choice hope it will turn out well! (: x

      Delete
  4. I so much like being brunette.. I wouldn t change that :)

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I see you're so lucky to be a brunette! (: x

      Delete
  5. I have the second, but I'm thinking of the first! Great post!
    Check out my new post:
    http://kingstreetfashionista.blogspot.hu/2013/09/life-is-joke.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. my natural haircolor is really black but I cant stand it so i keep bleaching it to blonde/medium ash brown :)))

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I can't stand my black hair too, I'm thinking of bleaching but I am afraid that my hair will be super dry afterward ): . x

      Delete
  7. I like experimenting but now since I'm in the business world I have to be settle short for boring.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've highlighted my hair for years, now. Seems to suit my fairer complexion better than what I was born with. ;) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally love the third one.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have dyed and highlighted my hair but lately I've had it back to my natural color (light brown). Thanks for stopping by my blog...following you now :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you (: lovely hair color you got there! x

      Delete
  11. I'd never dye my hair though!!

    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. thnx for the follow huney
    followed back and added you in google plus
    do add me back.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. So nice!!!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  15. great post! the purple hair are amazing <3
    what abot follow each other?
    let me know :)
    have a nice day!
    xx
    veronica

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to try different hairstyles and colors, but I am too scared to do that! :D

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww sometimes you just gotta give it a try but your natural hair color already look stunning enough (: x

      Delete
  17. Hello!!!
    Your blog is so cool !!So i wondering if we could follow each other?

    http://steph-annieblog.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love them all. Let me know if you'd like to follow each other x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great post, love Mischa Bartons hair colour!

    Greetings from London,

    www.chrissabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. i used to love dying my hair and I still do like you! I have to stop for a while because mylast bleaching job damaged my hair greatly. I still have hair loss from that (cris)
    I must say red hair (or blond ) is my favorite!

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love red hair! That has to be my favorite shade or mixed with a bit of brown, like a chestnut hue.

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that sounds like a perfect shade for hair (: x

      Delete
  22. Thanks, I have MYAG with blond layerd hair, blue eyes, and light skin, and though I'm used to hair dangling out, It's hard to make up a hairstyle for her. I actually did a really funny one with three braids, and then made a braid with braids! For more details Click here to more info

    ReplyDelete