Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Rider's Café

Something relaxing for café trip, discovering café has been my new habit since my friend introduce my to it! It's really good to try out different café with different theme and feel, so I wore something in a plain color: red and white for the day. It's a off shoulder top with red skater skirt, very vintage feel to go along with the café I'm going! 



The new café we discovered will be Rider's Café, located at Bukit Timah. It's like the area I lived in have all the wonderful food, it's super rural and actually hard to find so taking a cab solved all the problems e.g getting lost or rain. Beside the café there are horse riding areas, farm house and a golf club there. Wanted to ride the horse but it's raining so better luck next time. 



Ordered: The lemon posset & truffle fries along with lime juice to go along. The total price is SGD 28. 

The lemon posset is a refreshing dessert that's perfect for a hot summer day, super yummy with all the blueberries and strawberries! My favorite, it's super sweet! 

The truffle fries is like any other truffle fries just that it isn't the thick fries type, personally prefer thick fries but it's still good! Lime juice is well like juice that taste a bit sour. 

It's funny how we ordered, 3 different flavors : sweet, salted and sour. A challenge for our taste buds! 


Will definitely visit the place again whenever I have time (: thank you for reading. 





21 comments:

  1. I love your red skirt!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love your skirt. So stylish
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. food seems lovely, love your outfit too! thank you for the sweet comment on mine x

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning skirt!
    XO
    Jeanne

    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoying going there for their nature once a while. Nice shots, sweetie! xoxo
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Good job.

    PS: I'm now following you on bloglovin, I hope you can follow me there too. Thank you! xx

    Garcondaily.com - Mens Fashion and Lifestyle Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice photos! Eszter

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://beyourselfinaworldofcopies.blogspot.it/2014/11/weekend.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your photohttp://beyourselfinaworldofcopies.blogspot.it/2014/11/weekend.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi you look lovely with that skirt! good café you have there..look cozy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a nice skirt you have- and photos are nice:)
    Would you like to follow each other?Let me know:)

    fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a cute outfit!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so pretty, love your skirt !
    Follow me, i follow back :)
    http://kasjaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute in this red skirt! I just did a post with a red dress for Valentine's Day! I am doing a look daily for different ideas for Valentine's Day dinner date looks. :) I hope you can come check them out! I look forward to your visit.



    Blessings,
    Christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. such a cute look! love the red skirt! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice look and nice pics!! ;)
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom




    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the red skirt, very cute on you. Looks like a nice place to eat.

    Deedee

    http://madeupgirl-madeupgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a cute outfit! loving all your photos!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete