POWr Contact Form

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Honey Cremé


Can't seem to control my shopping spree this month! Just bought another skirt recently and decided to wear it out today, even though I already have a few black skirt but I still decided to get this one cause it have the school uniform kind of feel with the nice and tidy fold! So it's actually different from a normal skater skirt which made me want to get it! 

The total outfit consist of a grey crop top with the fold up skirt along with a checkered jacket to complete the layering look! I added a belt to the skirt cause it was a bit too loose for me, being losing weight lately and it's just annoying! In order to gain lots of weight, my friend and I decided to try out the new store in town " Honey Creme" located at 313 somerset near the taxi stand! 


The queue was overwhelming, we spend like 30-40 minutes there queuing! And it's absolutely unbearable cause it's located outside so I'm already sweating like mad by the time I got my honey Creme soft ice cream. The price for the soft ice-creams from this store range from 4.90 to around 7.90 , I gotten the honey comb soft ice cream which cost SGD 5.90! It's kind of okay, it's basically soft ice cream with flavors along with the topping of your choice! I saw people that get the popcorn flavor and cotton candy flavor which is cute! 


But the store looks pretty adorable and cute (: and the services are great!! Absolutely something to try out during a hot weather! 

Thanks for reading (: 



12 comments:

  1. Pretty outfit!! I love the checkered jacket and how it adds a pop of color. I totally agree that you can't have enough black skirts!! I wear mine all the time, especially at work!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit, so cute and chic, the shoes are so so pretty :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh. You might be broke by the end of this month :) I love the new find!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!

    - Sarah :)
    www.thecrownbijoux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww so cute and your outfit is like you too <3

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete