Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Going back to school



Hello there! It's the first CNOS4 challenge, it's like my first time ever in this kind of competition. It's nerve-wrecking cause I don't know what to do and it's been awhile since I last meet any new person other than my current friends. Will be talking about this lovely café on the later part of my blogpost, so stay till the end! (: it's the café I have always wanted to go for awhile and now I finally found a chance to head down to take photo since it goes well with my photo theme~ 

So our first challenge, dressing up like the famous SISTER MAMBO! I gotten the role of #oldschoollikekaya . Kind of challenging cause I am usually more of the casual cute style, so here come the transformation of my own style to nerd style! 




Lost in a state of daze, what have I become ? School seems to be so important right now after I put on some geek specs and carry my vintage backpack. Getting ready for school~ this is a combination of old school style- the usual denim skirt and white top with a touch of korean school style - stripes socks along with the western feel vintage backpack to get on the #oldschoolstyle 



Getting my smile ready! Really love Kombi Rocks Cafe for their unique 50s&60s feel. 


Kombi Rock Café located in a quiet corner of Singapore: 

66 Yio Chu Kang Road 

I took a cab there with my friend cause it's much faster via this way than taking a bus and trying to find my way there. This café is based on a vintage theme of the 50s and 60s Singapore. 



Greeted by the green hulk when we entered! ❤️




The little sport cars on display~ 


Their wall decoration looks so lovely! 




Stamps inside their table, absolutely unique design! Can't help but to snap some more photos. 




All the vintage cars outside their store, set the perfect atmosphere and setting for the photos!



Thank you for reading (: and having this kind of competition with a theme definitely make everything more interesting and challenging. Stepping out of my comfort zone to dress as an old school kind of nerd is a welcoming change and absolutely looking forward for more challenges ahead. 













10 comments:

  1. Really nice outfit! :)

    Kisses,

    Babi
    www.voguebuster.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems like a cool place.
    and enjoy this school year.
    :)



    Ms. Kei

    ---

    P.S.
    i am now following your blog
    through GFC & Bloglovin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. for some reason, I've always wanted to hang up a guitar collection in my room :)

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challange, you look so adorable on those photos!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so cute, nice post!
    Have a great week end!

    http://ladyparisienne.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (: x have a lovely week ahead of you too.

      Delete