Sunday, April 5, 2015

How I spent my Easter


Easter Sunday! ❤️ Easter also known as resurrection Sunday is an important day. During this special day, I went to the church with my boyfriend. The church really have the Easter feel and everyone are so friendly as usual. Waking up early for this will always be worth it. 

We didn't have Easter eggs hunting here so I didn't get to hunt any Easter eggs! Thinking of starting my own Easter eggs hunt in my house and invite all my friends and families to participate, it'll be so much fun! 



After the amazing service, we went to catch a movie " Get Hard " it's like a M18 movie. This is the 2nd M18 movie that I watched so it's quite memorable, then we found the newly open library at Somerset! It's so pretty and look so modern, definitely have the feel to take pretty photos there for all the #ootd. 



The library at Orchard Central doesn't seems like a library, it's like a nicely built café with lots of book. ❤️ absolutely loving it and there are amazing scent of book which is like extra point cause I adore the smell of paper, books etc. 



Then it's dinner time! Will never get tired of having Japanese food for dinner, love the raw salmon sushi and their soba. ❤️ it's like a mini feast which tasted so good. 


Lastly , we ended off the day at a café with tea and drinks. Best place to chit chat and talk about interesting events in our life. 

Overall, it's an amazing Easter Day. ❤️ even though I didn't get to experience the typical Easter egg hunting or the usual way people celebrated it but it's a wonderful day and Happy Easter to everyone ❤️ . 

Hope you guys have an amazing Easter too! Thank you for reading (: 








19 comments:

  1. Your dress is so beautiful! Happy Easter x

    www.susannahzabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great day! Nice post - Happy Easter! :D

    Missbrindlie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter! sushi date looks delicious!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Library in Somerset? That's so cool! I was there just the other day but didn't notice. Shall check it out. Happy Easter, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe yeah you should totally check it out (: x

      Delete
  5. Looks like you had a lovely Easter! I love sushi, too.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a lovely time! I love your Easter outfit <3 You look gorgeous!

    http://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see that you spent amazing Easter, dear, your dinner looked delicious :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete