Saturday, April 11, 2015

Korean Bingsu 팥빙수


팔비수 - also known as korean shaved ice dessert, there's a newly open store located at Bukit Timah Centre. I just wanna blog about it cause it's so good, we ordered the Oreo Bingsu and I didn't expect it to fill up like a mountain. 

The Oreo crust is nevertheless yummy and delicious to the point that I regretted having dinner before coming to this dessert store. The store even provide you with milk condenser to sweeten up the taste if you have a sweet tooth like me, it'll be perfect. 



It's ran by Korean so it tasted pretty good as compared to the last one I had which isn't really authentic. Their food here are quite affordable, the Oreo shaved ice we had was only $11 so if you bring around 2-4 friends you guys can totally share the cost and have yummy food at the same time. 


Time to eat some dessert! Recently I have been eating so much lately with all the chips, chocolate cake, fries and shaved ice. So many stuff to blog and update(: but thank you for reading. 

Will blog about my journey of Cineleisure Next Online Sensation on my next post ❤️ stay tuned. 



5 comments:

  1. This looks so delicious!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks incredible! My mouth is watering!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, that looks amazing!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete