Thursday, May 21, 2015

Bridal Shoots


Hello! Can't believe I just wore different types of wedding gowns when I am just 19, it's like an amazing and lovely experience. Recently, I went to model for a Bridal & Photography company representing the Bridal plus the make up store. It's like I got scouted when I went to do my eyebrow at a beauty salon, so it's like a lucky chance. 




The photoshoot took place in a studio, the studio is quite pretty and looks really clean. The person provided small snacks and drinks for me in case I get thirsty or hungry during the photoshoot, I need to model for about 5 different gowns and in total it took about 5 hours to take about 600 photos. 



It's a very long process, the part to get my make up done by make up artist already took about 2-3 hours. Bridal make up looks absolutely different from everyday day-to-day makeup. And I have to get my hair fix and done up too, there's just like so much to do. 



The hardest part will be the one to think of different poses to do and getting the right feel. It's like how to do different poses for like 5 different outfits plus changing outfit is tiring too, bridal dresses will always be hard to change into. As far as I can remembers , there are lots of lace in a bridal gowns. 


During the photoshoot, I even faced problem like the dress was way too big for me so they had to use 2-3 clips to tighten my gown to make it fit. One of my favorite dress : this blue one on top, it's so sparkly and elegant. 


There are times when we need to use props like bouquet of flowers, sofas or ladder. Can't wait to receive the photos from the photographer so I can upload more on my Instagram. 


Throughout this photoshoot, the people there have been so kind and nice to me. Guiding me through the ways and even giving me ideas for poses when I am out of ideas, I was paid to model for this and its nevertheless a wonderful experience. Modeling might look easy as a pie but it's actually a job that require skill and training. 




So glad that I am given this chance to give modeling a try, it's definetely a great first timer experience as a bridal model! ❤️ 

Thank you for reading and it's cute that how some of you thought I was getting married! I am too young for marrying and stuff~~~ 

















2 comments:

  1. wow this is such a cool experience, especially at 19!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice:)
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete