Monday, August 3, 2015

Summing up the week


Decided to keep this space alive despite the exam is coming up soon! Went to try " Outback SteakHouse " over at Orchard Gateaway this week, their spaghetti with steak tasted not bad but it's just that the steak taste a bit funny with the tomato sauce. 



Also popped-by Clarke Quay to study at their café " Swiss Bake " the café always offer free pie for every purchase of drink and the environment there is really good. 


Ate some street food dinner over at Clarke Quay Bridge, it's like a special event which the vendors sold local delights : Fried Squids, Prawns and Crab! Along with draft beer for $5 / cup , amazingly awesome deal? 

" A cup of beer to relax after studying " 


I also met my best-friends during this week! We went to Yishun which is so far from my house to watch "PaperTown" , it's been so long since I went there and everything looks so different. Nevertheless I had an amazing time there with them, chit-chatting about random stuff. 


Some golden waffles with maple syrup? All the way from Starbucks! Gotten this waffle from one of my favorite Starbucks store while studying for exam. 


Feast for dinner tonight~ over at Orchard Gateaway! This cost $39.90 per combo, it's big enough to serve 2-3 persons and I still miss their steak so much! It's so yummy (: 



Bought a few masks while I am out, I found this store that sell innis-free masks for $1.90 instead of $2.00 so I can save like $0.10 for every mask, it might not seem like much but if you're a regular masks user like me then it's consider quite a lot! ㅋㅋ 


Buddajiggae for dinner! $35 

Sudden cravings for this bring us to the Korean restaurant to eat this delicious pot of ramen for dinner, the side dishes are the best! 


This whole week has been amazing, even though the exams are upcoming and I am indeed very stressful but all the yummy foods kind of make it a little bit better. 

Thank you for reading (: 









13 comments:

  1. Pasta is always my go-to

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great week.
    I love your pink dress
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you've been having a great time! Catching up with friends is the best <3

    http://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You took amazing photos and good luck on your exams :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a good week! I want waffles now :)

    http://elementsofellis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks so delicious and I love your outfit!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete