Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Traveling Lists


School has been taking a toll on me lately , waking up at 620am to prepare for school and stuff while juggling with my weekly gym routine and maintaining my social life. How I wish it's holiday all over again~ so I decided to make a wish list of countries that I want to visit and go. 


First country on my list: 

Korea! ❤️ maybe it's because my boyfriend is Korean that's why I am quite interested to visit the country, do sightseeing , try out the local delights and buy some stuff from there and it looks like a pretty country to take nice #ootd photos! 

If I am ever visiting Korea (which is soon) , I'll probably stay for about 2-3 weeks so that I can explore every inch of Korea. 


2nd on my list: England 

Definitely gonna visit England if I have the chance since I am most likely going there to further studies for Master in 2-3 years time so I'll want to try out their local cafés and take nice photos with all the scenery. 

And have English Breakfast Tea everyday ❤️ 


3rd country: Greece

I saw so many photos regarding Greece on Instagram! It's so stunning and literally looks like something that come out from the movie scene, it seems like a nice place to chill and relax over a long holiday. 


On the sidenote: this is the classic pancake and the sweet potato pancake that we tried over at the D'Good Café! The pancake taste rather good but the café take such a long time to prepare it (30 minutes) and the services offered is so-so , some of the staff were quite rude when it comes to answering question while some are really nice. 

So I have rather mix feelings about the café and food over there. 

Thank you for reading! ❤️ Be ready to read my next few posts regarding a few collaborations with certain brands , so stay tuned! 




1 comment:

  1. I would love to go to Greece - I hear it is stunning!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete