Tuesday, October 20, 2015

More stripes , like a zebra


Morning classes result in ultra tiredness, this require the need to bring some colors and liveliness to my life with some red and white stripes dress. I don't usually wear off-shoulder dress because I am always afraid of like bra straps problem but I kind of found a solution: just wear a similar bra straps color so it looks like it's part of the dress. 



The best part about the dress = if you look carefully the top part of the stripes and the bottom part stripes design actually look different. The top part is suppose to make it look more busty while the bottom part was designed to make the person look slimmer. ❤️ absolutely a must have for girls. 



I am so happy that I finally get to snap some outfit photos despite the busy week filled with school, due assignments and meeting with friends. ❤️❤️❤️ hope I can take more outfit photos soon since I already bought some new clothing a few weeks back.


Thank you for reading ❤️





No comments:

Post a Comment