Wednesday, November 4, 2015

The Green Elf


The garden elf outfit! This is probably my one & only mint green kind of outfit, very into the lace tie top or dress lately because it seems a little bit vintage and elegant! I still think I should have bought this dress in like white color, white is definitely my favorite color. 



I think I look a little bit weird with this color or probably I am not used to the pastel color. This dress is more see through than I originally thought so I got to wear the white t-shirt and white pants underneath, felt kind of stuffy because it's like wearing 2 outfits in a hot & sunny environment!! 



Nevertheless , still fun to try out other colours. So that my closet actually have multi-colours other than the usual white x black. Another interesting & exciting thing of the day was that I went to a short staycation over at Resort World Sentosa (Festive Hotel) , that place always feel so comfy and cute. 


Luckily the holiday is drawing nearer so I can rest better and finally have the time to go to interesting places around Singapore! 

Thank you for reading ❤️



1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous color on you. You look great!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete