Thursday, October 27, 2016

A little read



Soaking in the sun while getting my weekly reading list done up, I just adore reading since I am young. Even though I love to party, play and game at times but I absolutely need some quiet time once in awhile to get my reading done. There's just something about reading book that make me love it, maybe it's the way the ending is unknown, the intriguing way the writer write or I just basically love the quiet little space where I can think about stuffs. 






So I went to borrowed 3 books to read from the library, I was so happy because I have been so busy getting other stuffs done that I didn't have enough time to read. The only thing that I read recently was on the web of all the short touching essays! BTW, I just can't wait to share with you guys what I have been up to after everything is set up! It's something huge to me and I really hope that it will work, I put in so much effort and time into developing it. 



So that's all for the update today, do you guys like reading too? (: x 



7 comments:

  1. Love, love, love reading Birdie! I wish I had more time to go to the library honestly. Where are those cute accessories from in your last picture?

    Chanel | Je M'appelle Chanel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love curling up with a good book in a sunny spot!
    Happy Halloween!
    xo Annie,
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your outfit coordinate in this post!
    Looking so comfy and chic ;)

    xx from Tokyo,

    Shabrina
    (www.shabrinahazimi.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You chose a lovely spot for reading! The light looks excellent and it looks like you can adjust your reading position there easily as the direction of sunlight changes. I love your outfit - the peplum, lace top are pretty and you look adorable.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2016/08/cosmetics-haul-lingeriefashion-hauls.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little reading nook

    xoxo,
    Emma
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice place to read books :D I haven't been reading much books lately so I would have to pick one up again soon.

    Joyce | Joycentricity

    ReplyDelete