Sunday, June 25, 2017

Zaful Fashion Haul Review


Hey guys! Today I will share with you guys some of the clothing which I have receive from Zaful, black floral maxi dress and other clothing items! Read till the end to find out more, I don't really wear romper often so I decided to get this piece of Bell Sleeve Floral Plunging Romper to try it out and I absolutely love it! I pair it with a black lacey bralet to complete the look, it looks way better than I expected. Love the super chill vibe of this outfit.

Get yours now: Floral Plunging Romper  , $14.99.  









Next, this floral off-shoulder top is another clothing that I gotten from Zaful and I absolutely love it. It can be wore in so many different ways, with skater skirt or shorts or even jeans. The design is super classy and girly, perfect for the summer weather.

Get yours now: Floral Off-Shoulder Blouse , $16.49 or Black Floral Maxi Dress





Other than the floral romper and off-shoulder top, I also gotten this ruffle smock floral top from Zaful and it's super adorable. I love the simplicity of the design and the ruffle of the blouse is just nice and definitely the perfect piece for a simple picnic date or casual date.

Get yours now: Leaf Embroidered Ruffle Smock Top , $23.99 or Black Floral Maxi Dress








I am not sure if you can see it properly but I am wearing the cute fishnet bow socks from Zaful in all above outfits, it's just super cute and very comfortable to wear with sneaker to spice up the outfit and you can just get them for $1.99 over at Zaful. It's super worth the price!

Get yours now: FishNet Bowknot Socks



So which one of the clothing item do you like the best ? Thank you for reading and have a lovely day ahead of you. You can find out more over at : Black Floral Maxi Dress





2 comments:

  1. I love Zaful

    xoxo,
    Emma
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the looks of all three of these OOTDs. The Zaful Floral Plunging Romper looks wonderful styled with the lacy bralet, and I also love the look of the floral off-shoulder ltop paired with the black mini-skirt in the second OOTD. My favourite outfit piece from these three OOTDs is the Zaful Leaf Embroidered Ruffle Smock Top in the third outfit. the Fishnet Bowknot socks in the third are pretty too.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete