Thursday, August 17, 2017

All About YOINS | Affordable Fashion Clothing

Hey! I am so excited to introduce an exciting brand known as "Yoins" to you guys, it's an amazing online fashion store with clothing at an affordable price and I love that their brand believe that fashion is the best way to express our individuality. I will be sharing with you guys some of their blouses and cute fashion tops, so read on to find out more: 


Firstly, this pretty stripe shirt with irregular hem from the stylish womens blouse online caught my eyes while I was browsing through the Yoins's website. It's super chic and I find it very refreshing, perfect for any casual occasions and it only costs $15.52 and it comes in different sizing. 



Another amazing pieces that caught my attention is this blue off shoulder top, I am all in for off shoulder top since I love how casual and elegant it can be and it just fits any occasion especially for the summer and fall season and you can get yours over at Yoins for $22.61. 

Get yours now: Stylish Women Blouses Online

 

There are also some cute summer top that come from their fashion cute tops for women, I just adore the simple leaf design on the cami top. It's the perfect choice for vacation to exotic locations e.g Thailand, Indonesia or any tropical country. Yoins is currently selling it $19.78, which is super affordable. 


Lastly, it will be this braided rope strappy design bikini that I found on their fashion cute tops for women which is perfect for all the vacation's photo by the beach/ poolside in the hotel area. It's super chic and I just love how the braided rope looks super sexy and it comes in various colors so there's a color just for everyone and it's only $19.78. 


Thank you for reading! (: To find out more: Yoins



1 comment: