Monday, October 9, 2017

Autumn Get Ready With Zaful



Hello! Autumn is finally here, perfect weather to cuddle, stay home with warm cocoa and watch a perfect film! The season which you can't do without some comfortable sweater, I have my favorite pick of sweater from Zaful which comes in a range of design. First up, I have with me over here the rose brown zipped sweater which look super lovely. It's my first ever brown color clothing item and I gotta admit it took me by surprise at how perfect it looks, super calm and I just love the texture of the sweater. 





Other than sweater, I also picked out some casual off-shoulder top as well to stock up for other season and for my beach trip which happens from time to time. Over here, I have the off-shoulder drawstring crop top in red and I received lots of positive feedback when I am wearing this top. It's super adorable and I love the vibrant color of this top, it can be wore as a simple summer top or even as a bikini top pairing it with bikini bottoms. 





Next up, I have gotten another sweater in pink which is super ultra adorable. I am usually not a big fans of pink color but this is too cute, I love that it's the kind of pastel pink and not the in your face kind of pink which is comforting to the eyes. It's super comfy, I wore it whenever I am at home especially when the weather is gloomy and this pink just helps to lighten up my mood. 





The next clothing item which is the Stripes Belted Floral Embroidered Casual Dress, something that I have been eyeing for awhile! I am so in love with the cutting of the dress and the chic feel to it, it fits like a glove and it can be wore either as a simple tie dress or as a jacket! 




What do you think of my Zaful's Autumn Hauls? For more pictures, you can check out my Instagram : Birdie Liau or the video below for a close up for some of the items. More hauls posts will be coming right up, featuring Dresslily and RoseGal! 




No comments:

Post a Comment