Saturday, November 25, 2017

Sevengrils's Wishlist


I stumbled upon the amazing Sevengrils clothing site with tons of amazing sweatshirts and hoodies so I decided to put up a whole wishlist of sweaters I wanna get for this autumn season! First up, it'll be this adorable crew neck open back embroidery sweatshirt | I especially adore the embroidery rose design which makes it look super chic yet classy at the same time, I can totally imagine wearing it to school, simple date etc! The best part is that it comes in different colors and design. 

You can get it over at : Black Crew Neck Open Back Embroidery Cotton SweatShirt 




Next up, this cute blue crew lantern velour sweatshirt is definitely a must have for this season. I adore the velvet material and how well it goes with this blue color, the perfect definition of elegance and beauty. It can be pair with simple skirt, shorts and even long pants! 

Get yours now: blue crew-neck lantern velour sweatshirt

 


Can't say no to adorable little heart, I love the cute and fuzzy combination of this chunky sweater and the over-sized fitting just make it look even cuter! The unique point of this sweater will be that the crew-neck part of the sweater is in red as well which is perfect for the upcoming Christmas season as well! 

Get yours now: Ivory Crew Neck Long Sleeves Heart Sweater



If you are tired of the usual plain sweaters, this will be the perfect piece for you! The unique multi-color distressed dye sweater, absolutely funked it up and I love that it can be outstanding and eye-catching in a simple way. 

Get yours now: multicolor v-neck distressed chenille space dye sweater



However, if you are into just simple stuffs then this will be on your wishlist as well! I love how edgy, clean and perfect it looks| the perfect piece to match with denim shorts, skirts or midi skirt. It will look so perfect during the Christmas season when the snow flake falls. 

Get yours now: White V-Neck Sweaters

So what do you think of my amazing sweaters and sweatshirt wishlist's ? Sevengrils is the perfect shopping paradise to get your perfect fit! 

2 comments:

  1. Love these sweaters!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All five of these Sevengrils look very pretty and stylish! I love the first three the most - the pretty pink sweatshirt with embroidered roses, the luxurious looking blue crew lantern velour sweatshirt, and the heart sweater-dress all look very stylish, pretty and attractive.

    P.S.: Belatedly, Happy 21st Birthday! I love your YouTube video My 21st Unicorn Birthday Party | Birdie Liau Vlog!
    I hope your birthday wishes come true!

    my blog | my YouTube | my Twitter

    ReplyDelete