Monday, July 22, 2013

Simple Outfit

That's the outfit I wore, orange high cut shorts it's kind of neon color it's from cotton on and the plain top is from forever 21. I really just go for simple color combination to create the look, the best thing about white color will be it can be pair with anything so it won't be a waste when you buy the clothes since you can keep re-wearing them with different stuff. 
That's my cotton on bag, I like the floral prints. Since it's something really simple, I can pair it with some floral prints and it won't clash color or design. Bonus point for simple outfit, you can carry different type of bag and each type give you a different feeling. 
I love the neon shorts as it's really great for summer and the color is very vibrant. x 
That's my make up of the day, so what do you think about the outfit and make up? x 




34 comments:

  1. Cool shorts love the color you look very pretty.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (: ps I accidentally delete your comment! I pressed the wrong bottom!!

      Delete
  3. nice shorts and bag! great outfit! Have a nice day!

    http://tuttiigiornidelconsiglidiunadonna.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple but Chic! you look great!!!
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment in our blog! Your shorts are lovely! The clolour is super cute!
    xx,
    E.
    www.theslowpace.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit, great summery look!

    xx
    stylevancity

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple but PERFECT outfit! I really love the shorts xx
    http://lovelyfashioninspiration.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the neon shorts! Adds a great colour pop to the outfit :)

    -Helena
    helenashideaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simple is a great look! Forever 21 is a great place. I purchased a couple of polka dot blouses from them a few weeks back and I adore them! Joy + peace, T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for following, followed you back on bloglovin! xoxo

    fashionfirstbysofie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog and for your ask to follow! I follow you now and wait for you! Hope we keep in touch - Lots of lovely Love :) Kyra
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure (: xx I am following you back right now!

      Delete
  12. So cute x Love your bag

    Cat xx

    dropsoffashionthread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the color of those shorts! xo

    louboutinsandlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those shorts are stunning!

    aesthetic-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for stopping by my site! Sure, we can follow each other! Follow me, I follow you! Let me know!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your shorts, they're so cute and summery xx

    Gemma | ► Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Birdie I nominated you for the Versatile Award come and read.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Simple is awesome! I love basic t-shirts because they can be wore with anything. I like the shorts too! :D

    Bella
    everythingaboutbella

    ReplyDelete