Friday, July 4, 2014

Rings and Tings : Accessories

Pretty accessories are absolutely a necessity for girls, can't expressed how much I love the accessories I gotten from Rings&Tings . The rings are so cute with the cat ears design and mustache which look so funky and can be pair with any outfit, the "love" necklace are classy and princess like too. Everything from Rings and Tings look beautiful and the price is nevertheless very affordable too which is an important point to take note for online shopaholic like me.  


Cute Cat Ears and Mustache Rings from Rings And Tings , the rings fits perfectly and it doesn't irritate or slip out when wore. 


The " Love " necklace is super adorable and with a twist with the pearl at the letter "o" which made it very unique and classy.  

Do head over to Rings And Tings to get your accessories and get a 10% discount specially for my readers by quoting
 " STYLECARD10 "  during checkout. 





Recently, it got me thinking about stuff. " Regrets" 

Regrets: "a feeling of sadness, repentance, or disappointment over an occurrence or something that one has done or failed to do."

Everyone have regrets and I have mine too. Human operate in a funny way, we are so held back by uncertainty and fears and I gotta look back one day and feel so disappointed about all the things that I should have done and said.

It's like I wish I have held on to the moments and make it last forever and prolonged the moments as long as I can. 

Cause sometimes there's only one chance when it's missed, it's never coming back.







2 comments: