Monday, August 18, 2014

Bye Summer, Hello Fall

Summer is finally coming to an end, autumn is here. That's the first fall outfit, pairing the checkered top and high waisted jeans, the checkered top is so comfortable and I think it's the best outerwear to go with everything. 

I'm wearing the grey crop top I bought online cause it's really cute, grey is such a neutral color to go with everything. 
Top: BraceletCandy 
Outerwear: Cotton On 
Bottom: TopShop 
Shoes: Sym.Metrix 
Took this photo at Danga Bay Johor Bahru, the sunset is really pretty! Danga Bay have a few nice restaurent, fun fair, beach and I think it's a really nice place to take photo! I just went there at a wrong timing that's why it isn't the best timing to take #ootd photo. 

Thank you for reading my blogpost. 





6 comments:

  1. Cute casual outfit - very pretty! Thanks for sharing!

    www.foodfashfit.com / Read my latest post here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cool, you're adorable. I can't wait till the autumn my fave season in a year.

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo!

    Lets keep in touch and follow each other on bloglovin! I always follow back!

    Love from Canada,
    Marie from www.ElleCharie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great casual look! You can never go wrong with a plaid shirt <3 I'm loving the darker hair on you now.

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love casual, grunge looks! Your style is impeccable.

    xoxo,
    Froso M.
    Style Nirvana

    http://stylenirvana.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete