Saturday, August 30, 2014

Loveien19 : Naked Eyes

Today I'm featuring "Loveien19" see through blouse in Purpleish blue color. It's a really unique piece of clothing, recently there's an increase popularity in shear clothing to create a feminine yet sexy look. It's showing the right amount of skins, this piece of clothing can best be pair with the popular cage bra or just any dark color crop too and if you're daring enough do go for black bra! 



You can get it now their Instagram website or loveien19.blogspot.com. Do stay tuned for my next post, I'll be featuring another piece of their clothing. 


Finally meet up with KarEn after so long! So happy that it's holiday already, we went around town to eat food and shop around. So I'm gonna talk about Starbuck today, we went to the one in cineleisure! I had Belgium waffles for dinner, it's only SGD 3.40 with honey, super affordable and worth it! Best to satisfied myself when I have cravings for dessert~ 


Don't get hungry after seeing this post! 

Thank you for reading my blogpost (: 


4 comments:

  1. Tu look esta lindisimooo me encanta!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your look Birdie, very cute and edgy <3

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I got hungry after reading that :)

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit, super cute beanie! Check out fashion blog mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete