Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Q&A : What Camera Do I Use To Take Photos


I have received questions on my Instagram and blog asking about which camera I use to take photos for my Instagram @birdieliau and blog. 

The answer might come off as a surprise by I actually use: *drumroll please* 

- IPhone 6 to take all my photos, I don't use those high technology equipment to take photos for a few reasons. 


#1 - the first and most obvious answer, it's kind of expensive. Probably ranging around $800+++ and above, it'll probably burn a hole in my wallet. I'll rather spent it on more clothing or food to get to snap more nice photos. 


#2 It requires some good technical skill and I am just not good in this kind of stuff. Like I literally can't figure out how to fully use my laptop yet. 


#3 The need to transfer it to laptop and do the editing of photos on laptop which seems like a troublesome thing as compared to iPhone since I can just do all my photo edits at the same post and just post it. ❤️


#4 it's quite bulky and not easy to carry around. As for iPhone, it's much lighter and easy to carry around. 


In total, that's just the reasons why I preferred using phone to take photos instead of high-end cameras. I know it doesn't apply to all and people with better technical skill will actually use high-tech camera instead and I totally admire them ❤️ it's something that I'll want and like to learn in the future so that my photos might turn out better! 

For now, I'll just be content with my iPhone camera. ❤️ 

Thank you for reading. 





2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's so cool. Your photo quality is so great for an iphone

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete