Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Picnic before school starts


We went on a picnic date right after our Phuket Trip ❤️ cause we just wanna have fun and enjoy the nice Singapore view, we went picnic at an earlier timing this time at 5pm since we wanna snap some nice daytime photos. So we prepare some food along as well, what's on the picnic menu today by Chef Hoon & Birdie ? 

#1 Kimchi (I leave it on the bus so we can't enjoy that ㅠㅠ) 
#2 Kimbab 
#3 Honey Glazed Pork Ribs 
#4 Fried Chicken
#5 Sashimi 
#6 Japanese Roasted Food 

Yes, we do eat a lot!! 



The breeze was so strong on the day so all my hair was flying everywhere, we arrived a little earlier than expected so the  place was quite sunny. Luckily we get to find a spot without sun and have peace for a little while before it become crowded. 



It wasn't suppose to be a candid but I just can't stop smiling and laughing whenever I see stare into his face so in all the photos we took I am laughing so hard 💔 luckily it look better than I thought ㅋㅋㅋ 


The kimbab was so yummy ❤️❤️❤️ absolutely love love it. It's my favorite one which I gotten from Bukit Timah 

Even though the picnic only lasted for only 2-3 hours due to some problems we faced while we are there 💔 due to some irresponsible group of picnic people but it was super fun and I enjoyed my time over there. 




Thank you for reading ❤️





4 comments:

  1. Oh, this picnic is great, I see that you both had great time together ;) Btw, I love sushi too :D

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this looks so much fun! You both look so happy :)

    Sarah x
    www.palmtreesandheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are so cute and that looks like so much fun! Also, your food looks yummy!!

    thesixthdisneyprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are the cutest couple

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete