Friday, January 29, 2016

Traveling: HK & Macau (Day 2&3)


The following day, went to the newly build hotel: Studio Hotel, it's literally like the whole Disney and cartoon theme. The whole hotel just look simply wonderful but there ain't a lot of people yet since its new, there's the batman ride and the figure of 8 rides. Went to ride the figure of 8 ride, cost about $100/ person. 


I'm probably gonna update a vlog about it on my YouTube Channel during the next few days, took so many videos during the past few days! I'm gonna have a hard but fun time editing them all, this is probably my first time doing a traveling vlog so I'm really excited. 


Today I also went around many different shopping mall to shop, bought some make up products and some souvenirs back for my friends. The make up product here is so affordable and all of them look so cute ? Almost all of them are in pink color and there's the famous 3CE Pop-Up Store so I was like going crazy over the wide range of selection. 

Other than that, there are lots of foods here too. But the food is actually more pricey than Singapore, their burger itself without the set cost about $10-$15. 


Hehe that's all for today, I'll head out for more shopping now! (: thank you for reading. 





14 comments:

  1. A Disney/Cartoon themed hotel sounds so cool! You are looking so pretty and it looks like you had a wonderful time


    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wanting to visit this place
    Such a great travel destination

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your vlog, it's so nice.

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun place. I'm surprised it's $100 to ride that. Love the video too. The food looks amazing!
    ~Lili
    www.thefashionsalt.com

    ReplyDelete