Friday, September 5, 2014

Cheap Food On The Go


Dragonfly top, rarely wear the top I gotten from Bali! Now I finally have the chance to wear it, love the simple design. It's usually those simple design that's easy to pair up with everything yet still makes the outfit looks interesting. 

Anyway, after trying out a few outfit during the whole week. I realized the importance of colors, wearing different colors do make a difference. 


It's been awhile since I last posted about food, so here it's. Visited a restaurent near my house, you can easily find this restaurent opposite beauty world centre along the whole lane of other restaurent. 
There are a couple of things I like about the restaurent. Firstly, it has really nice atmosphere there. Everything is really comfortable there, good design and it's not very crowded. 

It also have a huge varieties of food to chose from : pasta, chicken, rice, salmon, dory etc. All the yummy food, I took awhile to make a choice cause it's like I see this thing on the menu then I see another thing I wanna eat. If I have 4 stomach, I'll actually order everything off the menu. 

Lastly, the price is affordable and consider quite cheap for western cuisine. The fish and the pasta you see on the photo each cost only SGD 8.90 , it's hard to find food that's relatively cheap and with good quality. The food is really delicious and the portion is quite big so it's definitely a place I'll recommend people to go. ❤️ 

Thank you for reading the blogpost. 



5 comments:

  1. the spongebob teddy bear is so cute! the food looks delicious

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute post & I'm a fan of spongebob too!
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw such a cute top! Definitely a fan of mixing colors and prints! the food looks yummy!

    <(') Hoda | JooJoo Azad

    ReplyDelete
  4. spongebob pillow. cannot get better!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete