Thursday, October 22, 2015

See through me


Something clean cut for the week, finally had the chance to try out the new top that I gotten online. I was shocked when I received the top because it's so see through that I have no choice but to wear something inside if not it'll be like so exposing, maybe in the future when I am done with all the simple style I might actually just wear a black bra inside with this see through top. 


The bag is another new-ins from Kate, it's so adorable and quirky because the tiny bag have such a cute design and logos on it. Totally need to take a close up to showcase the cuteness of this bag~

My school term is finally coming to an end soon, it's gonna be happy and sad at the same time. It's gonna be happy cause school break for awhile but it'll be sad as the exam is coming up soon. 

Thank you for reading. 



No comments:

Post a Comment