Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Beautiful Festive Season

So blown away by all the amazing Christmas decoration prepared just for Christmas, everywhere I go around town area there would be beautiful Christmas trees and bling bling decorations hanging all around which make the whole place look so much better. Even though around the country I live in (Singapore) , which doesn't snow but we still have the cute Christmas feel. 

16 more days till Christmas! Totally panicking over what to get for everyone, family, friends and love ones. On the sidenote: I watched the "Krampus" which is like a Christmas horror, comedy movie(it was better than I expected and I did get a little bit scared throughout the movie though it's not really suppose to be that scary) 


But on the bright side, due to the festive season there are so many beautiful decorations and Christmas trees to take photo with so my outfit photos are going on quite well without any issues! Now I don't have to face the problem of running out of photos to post or blog about~ 

Discovered this pretty wall that I saw in a shopping centre, it look so real and I am just so in love with it. The vintage, elegant feel ❤️❤️❤️ 


I even make an outfit vlog at the place: 2015 December Lookbook. You guys can check it out below, it featured different outfits that I wore during the month of December. 


Here's some nice gingerbread man for you guys, received this as a surprise gift from my parent so I literally woke up feeling very happy. This adorable snacks just make me wanna bake lots and lots of Christmas cookies. 


Thank you for reading (: 





50 comments:

  1. Singapore is indeed so beautiful during Christmas especially along Orchard Road! Glad to know you are staying here too!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, love the gingerbread man, yum!!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Christmas but I also get overwhelmed with all the shopping for gifts. I hope you get all your shopping done. Have a wonderful day!

    Kathy
    http://www.glamsimplified.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit and beautiful background! I want that cookie too!! Have a good day.
    Xo
    http://www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww your parents are so sweet to give you that gingerbread!

    Also, your blog is lovely!
    Let’s follow each other’s blogs and Instagram?

    Cheers from the Philippines!
    - Seyra
    www.pavementsarerunways.com
    Instagram: @_srico

    ReplyDelete
  6. bellissime foto
    http://bellodiesseredonna.blogspot.it/


    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh very cute style darling
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It certainly is a wonderful time of year; the lights and decorations create a sense of peace and warmth, even on the coldest nights! You look beautiful, as always, Birdie :) I hope you're having a lovely day so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post.

    Stephanie | www.stephykeung.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha at the broken gingerbread leg LOL

    www.fionnac.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i never knew how lovely your part of the world is during thise season. thanks for sharing :)

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, Christmas is beautiful around this time in Singapore! Funny enough, I'll be going there in a few hours! Haha! Can't wait to visit Singapore during Christmas <3


    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha amazing, hope you are having fun here. x

      Delete
  13. These photos feel very Alice in Wonderland-y. Very nice!

    aroseisinbloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait for Christmas! You look lovely and your photos are so nice x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  15. I cant imagine Singapore all decked out in Christmas decorations. Must be lovely though.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  16. It sounds like you will have a lovely Christmas feeling in Singapore! These photos are really nice!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want to see Krampus to! It looks good! Christmas is definitely upon us.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, Christmas is beautiful around this time in Singapore! Funny enough, I'll be going there in a few hours! Haha! Can't wait to visit Singapore during Christmas <3


    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  19. That gingerbread man is so adorable! :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gingerbread man is fantastic :)
    I invite you to my blog, maybe follow for follow? :)

    veronicalucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely post and great little video too. Gemma xx
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love eating gingerbread cookies during the holidays, so yummy!

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the holiday season & Christmas is so close! Lovely photos of you! xx, adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look really cute :) I wish I could wear shorts around Christmas.. It's crazy cold here... Great post :) xx

    http://beautypeptalk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete