Monday, June 13, 2016

Sparkle Up Your Eyes W Lensflavor


Lensflavor is literally a lens paradise for girls like me that love to wear contact lens for special occasion or for a day-to-day basis to sparkle up your eyes. Lensflavor sell multiple brands of contact lens, I gotten one from G&G in their Gossip Grey color ($28.90) . They have other special brands as well like the: Geo , Super Pinky, Venus Eyes.

Find out more: G&G Gossip Grey Circle Lens 


My contact lens is this grey lens with the outer corner appearing a little darker then the inner which make the eyes pop and look bigger. It's perfect for any occasion and even cos-play event. 


This is a yearly lens which means you can wear the lens for a whole year, it's perfect for people who doesn't like to re-purchase lenses often and even for people that always want to switch around different color lenses throughout the year. This can absolutely help to save on some costs for contact lens!



It comes with a free contact lens case, mine was the blue design which look pretty adorable! Lensflavor is also generous enough to put some hair accessories as their free gift as well, so it literally feels like getting 2 items for free just simply by purchasing lenses from there. 



It's absolutely the perfect lens for me to wear during my photoshoot event, video-making and date night out. I am absolutely loving the pair of lens right now, so do check out their website to find out more.
Thank you for reading. 

Find out more: LensFlavors






17 comments:

  1. I have never worn contact lenses. But I love the effect!

    X Merel
    www.andathousandwords.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been desperate to try contact lenses, just to switch up my eye colour for the odd occasion! These sound fantastic and I love the range of designs :) x

    Viva Epernay | Win A £100 Asos Voucher! | Vote For Me - Beauty Blogging Awards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know about this contact len brand, thanks for sharing!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fabulous on you!

    Happy Wednesday Doll! Kisses,
    BLOG | Taislany

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look cute with those lenses. It's been ages since I wore lenses. xD


    xoxo,
    Gelleesh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your eyes look sparkling and beautiful!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never worn the contact lenses, but you look good! ❤

    Kisses!

    https://www.facebook.com/ValsStyle/
    http://www.valstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete