Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Get Fit & Ready With Dresslily

I am so in love with Dresslily's activewear! I think working out can be more than just about exercising, it can also be about great workout fashion which absolutely motivate me to workout harder and look forward to my next gym session. I gotten a few activewear's items from Dresslily, consisting of the geometric print bra and pants set as seen above which you can get it over at : Geometric Bra Set for only $23.79 for both the sports bra x pants which is a great deal, it's super stretchy and comfortable! 


 Other than that, I also gotten a simple black stripes bra and a cute nude color hoodie to pair along with my daily workout's outfit. The hoodie remind me of robin hood which is super adorable, I love the simple cut out that makes it easier to perform cardio / weight training. The black bra is super comfy as well and super chic and nevertheless it's becoming part of my daily gym wear! Get yours over at : Stripe Trim U Neck Padded Bra ($11.48) and Long Sleeve Open Front Hoodie ($13.25) 



If you are into activewear as well, I definetely recommend you to check out Dresslily's activewear section for a wide range of activewear! You can literally find anything there, super comfy and worth the price! Thank you for reading, have a lovely day ahead of you x 



No comments:

Post a Comment