Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Get In Style With Zaful 2018


Are you ready to welcome the new year with some new clothes ? Look no further, Zaful will be the perfect one stop solution for your new year new me fashion. Firstly, I am absolutely loving this adorable little knitted cropped off shoulder top. It's the perfect piece for this 2018, starting the year with something playful and sexy that can be pair with everything. It comes in a set with the perfect tight little skirt, find out more: Knitted Cropped Off Shoulder Top And Bodycon Mini Skirt - White S  ($11.99) 


Next up, it'll be my favorite cocktail satin cami slip dress in this perfect shade of nude. The material of this dress is so soft and I love how it feels on me, it's very great to showcase the body features. It comes with the cute bow that allows you to tie around the waist area to better define the body, I am absolutely in love with this dress. Get yours now: Satin Cami Slip Dress With Choker Strap - Complexion S ($19.49) . 



The perfect new bikini is a must-have for the new year, I am switching up my bikini collection this year to something more fun and interesting. Instead of the usual bikini, I choose to go with navy checkered which is super adorable and I didn't expect it to look so great. I love the fitting of this bikini and the shade of blue is so beautiful. Get yours now: Off Shoulder Checked High Waisted Bikini - Blue And White S ($18.49) 



Lastly, this eye-catching red bikini to end off my Zaful's haul. This photo certainly doesn't do this bikini enough justice, the red bikini looks super great in this bright red shade which is perfect to hit the beach and spent the upcoming summer. If you are looking for the perfect bikini then you should definitely check out : One Shoulder Bikini Set - Red S 

If you want to see live how all this outfits look like, you can check out the few videos below for some great sample! For more, you can visit Zaful to shop for the perfect piece for 2018. 





2 comments:

  1. I love your December Zaful Haul Lookbook video! You look pretty showcasing all of the different outfit pieces both in the photos above and in the video.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    ReplyDelete