Tuesday, July 1, 2014

OOTD: Starry Bang


Top: Forever 21 
Cardigan: Blogshop 
Bottom: Topshop 
Shoes: Cotton On 
Accessories: Hater 





Pair up this simple starry cardigan with a white top and shorts for the night since it can be quite humid at night during summer so it'll be best to pair it up with a light material cardigan. 

The hater ombré hat adds some color to the whole outfit to contrast with the black starry cardigan. Recently, I'm really into SnapBack cause I think it's really adorable and can be wore in different ways. 

Currently thinking of getting a few more SnapBack but I just can't seem to find the colors and designs I want. So I'll continue hunting for it until I find the 2nd perfect one that I want. 


So guys, what do you think about the outfit? Do you guys have any favorite SnapBack shop that I should check it out ?

Thank you for reading the blogpost~ have a nice day! 






4 comments:

  1. You look cute
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you're so adorable. I love your kimono/vest!
    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your starry cardigan! The print is so cute and I love how it's easy to pair it with different pieces <3

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete