Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Charlie Brown Café

Charlie Brown Café, I went to the one located at cineleisure. I went there with my bestfriend during the lunch hour and there's this special promotion: 

SGD 8.80 for student, it's like a set meal consist of a main dish, soup and drink. If you pay an additional $4, there will be having a pancake or crepes to chose from! 


Really love the Charlie Brown Café design, super adorable and cute! Cooling environment and the services are really good(: . We ordered the spaghetti bolognese & fish and chips. Their portion is just nice for one person and it taste good!! 

We also ordered the pancake, the strawberry flavor one! Super savour and I love the prints on the pancake, perfect decoration and good to snap photo! 

I think this is like the perfect café to visit to spend lots of time there to chit chat since it's not very crowded or noisy. (: have you guys try this café before ? 



Thank you for reading (: will update more about fashion / beauty related post the next time. 




3 comments:

  1. That looks like such a fun cafe and I love Charlie Brown! Great post :)

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah that's so cute! I wish we had adorable themed cafes in the USA, as well! ALl the food looks so delicious! xx

    <(') Hoda | JooJoo Azad

    ReplyDelete
  3. the food looks delicious, we need cute cafes were I live

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete