Saturday, October 10, 2015

Stripes Shirt


This is the simplest outfit that I will ever wore, I don't really like to be too simple because it make me feel plain. It's still fun to switch around different style to find out the best style that will suit me. 

Went to do my eyelashes over at " Teye - True Eyelashes Beauty" , it always feel so good to be there to extend my lashes and result in bigger eyes!! ❤️ 


So my lovely boyfriend waited for me for about 1 hour while I did my lashes (reason why I love him because he always do all this little things that make me goes "awwww"). Then after I am done, we went to steakout which is one of the restaurant we always pass by when we walk to dhoby from bugis+! The steak there are the bomb~ 


Starter : Mushroom Soup 


Main course: Steak W Red Wine 

Note: This restaurant doesn't have service charges or GST so it helps to save a ton of money = best place to eat dinner with good ambience and lovely food, it's adorable that the restaurant actually do provide services for us but don't charge service charges? 



Then we went to the library to take some nice goofy photos before heading off to K-Suites to sing songs. ❤️ always always love to sing because it can be so much fun. 



Then while on the way back home, we wanted to eat Toppoyki (Rice Cake) in a Korean restaurant but it was closed so we head to the 7-11 (mini-mart) to buy some spicy noodles and our favorite green tea for supper. 

Spicy noodle absolutely is the best choice ever because I had so much laugh, laughing at him when he get all spicy and does all the weird actions. 

It's just a very nice day ❤️ thank you for reading. 







No comments:

Post a Comment