Sunday, January 29, 2017

Chinese New Year Celebration

" Keep your head up, keep your heart strong"

Happy Chinese New Year! Had so much fun during lunar new year, I am so happy to be able to spend quality time with my family and eat delicious food together, we ordered the Poon Choi for our lunar new year and adds on some side dishes and it was the best! I am always grateful for new year because I am usually busy doing my own stuff so I don't get to spend lots of time with my parent despite living together.


Our Poon Choi! It was fill with lots of seafood, veggies, meat and just everything nice. Yum-yum, I am feeling hella hungry typing this blog-post.




So we spend our countdown together with our neighbour a.k.a our childhood friends, who just live across our house and it was so fun chit-chatting- playing the card games and drinking together. It was like our yearly tradition, it's always more fun with more people around.

We also had some yummy fruit x champagne for dessert! x


Day 1 - New Year



OOTD for Day 1 of New Year, wore a off-shoulder round neck top and black chic shorts which happened to fail on me when I am out so I had to go back home to change my shorts to my denim-blue ones. Went house-visiting for the first day around granny house x relative house , later on we went to catch a movie " Kungfu Yoga" the one which is starring Jackie Chan - the movie is way better than I expected so it's really good.





Day 2: V-Neck Button Stripes Top x Tennis Skirt, wanted to wore my Valentino Rockstud heels to go around but I found it so uncomfortable for house-visiting so I changed it to my favourite sneaker to go around after snapping some photos with it. We also went to catch another movie for the second day, " Journey to the west, starring : Kris Wu which is a hilarious movie!



So that's that for the past few days for New Year, probably gonna celebrate a few more days of it and go a few more house-visiting. It's overall a lovely New Year, a time to give thanks, spend quality time, snap some nice photos and re-connect with friends that I have not met in awhile. x Hope you guys have a lovely ones as well ~

No comments:

Post a Comment